Give users a world-class developer experiencewithout lifting a finger
For fast-growing API companies, Libninja generates and publishes client libraries, without your engineers fussing with openapi-generator, broken builds, or maintaining pipelines.
Every library we create is tested, documented, complete, and most importantly - idiomatic.
See your library in action
Paste the URL of an OpenAPI spec below, and we'll show you example code for calling any of your APIs.
Engineers love Libninja libraries
I can’t explain how frustrating it is writing client code by hand. I never want to do that when I use an API.
Integrating with Plaid, the library I used before was buggy and incomplete. I found Libninja's Plaid library and immediately switched.
Next, when I needed to integrate with a new API, Libninja generated the library, and I couldn't believe that it worked flawlessly on the first try.
An unexpected benefit is that the API documentation lives alongside the code, and it integrates into my workflow WAY more seamlessly than any documentation site.
I can trust that the libraries are always up-to-date, because Libninja detects changes in the spec automatically.
I wish every company had libraries of this caliber. I am going to push for it with every integration we do.
Sophisticated API companies have client libraries
Faster integration and time to market
- With client libraries, every customer saves time by not re-implementing your data model, letting them go live faster and becoming a paying customer.
Fewer bugs and support requests
- Client libraries enforce that every customer uses your API correctly, reducing the number of bug reports and support requests.
Editor auto-complete and in-line API documentation
- Our client libraries have API documentation built into the docstrings, meaning that your developers will see API documentation, argument autocompletion, and more directly in their editor.
Is Libninja the right choice?
Still not sure? Email us your questions.
- We already have great engineers. We'll generate client libraries ourselves.
- Great engineers are hard to hire, and you've got a long roadmap.
Their time is better spent working on the API itself, rather than maintaining build pipelines and tweaking
openapi-generatortemplates for languages that they're not familiar with.
- Tools like
openapi-generatormake generating client libraries easy.
- Between build pipelines and tweaking codegen templates, these tools have setup and ongoing maintenance costs. The libraries they generate aren't consistent in features between languages, and they aren't especially idiomatic. That's why the biggest API companies (e.g. Stripe, Amazon, Google) have developed custom toolchains in-house. Smaller companies often waste valuable time re-inventing the wheel.
Libninja solves this, giving you idiomatic, documented, world-class libraries - and lets your engineers focus on your product.
You can use Libninja as SaaS, or hire us to put a polyglot engineer on retainer.
Automatically generate world-class client libraries with every OpenAPI update.
World-class client libraries that are well-documented, easy to use, and fully typed (for dynamic languages)
Pipelines to publish a new version of each client library on every API release
Professional and beautiful documentation sites to make every client library easier to use. (Fun fact: they'll give your search engine rank a boost too!)
By default, all client libraries are public Github repos
Outsource community support and custom feature development
Everything in SaaS, plus:
We'll respond to (and fix) all issues filed by your users.
API testing to check every client libraries against each API release. We'll fix any breakages to keep client libraries compatible.
Custom feature implementations like reporting usage statistics, re-try logic, idempotency logic, and more.
We ❤️ Rust!
Libninja is proudly built in Rust! 🦀
We wouldn't have nearly as much fun (or move nearly as fast) developing Libninja in any other language.
Libninja was originally born from needing more Rust client libraries. And we still support that goal.
You can help grow the Rust ecosystem!